Careers at Mungo & Maud
Part-time Sales Assistants (2 to 4 days per week)
The company is now seeking experienced part-time sales assistants to work in its flagship store in Belgravia, London.
Main Function and Key Responsibilities
The sales assistant contributes to the achievement of sales targets, working in a small team and maintaining extremely high standards of customer service and merchandise presentation.
Specifically, the sales assistant:
- Develops an in-depth knowledge of merchandise and brand, upholding the brand image at all times
- Maintains clean, neat and attractive visual merchandising, displaying merchandise in keeping with the current brand strategy and visual direction
- Recognises and develops relationships with key customers
- Maintains the highest level of customer service
- Achieves and exceeds sales targets
- Assists with cash control procedures
- Assists stock inventory and shrinkage control
- Works co-operatively in the team
- Communicates effectively and works collaboratively with head office
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, impeccable English (spoken and written) and will be immaculately presented.
Specifically, the candidate:
- Is educated to GCSE standard, or equivalent
- Has some luxury retail experience (desired)
- Is friendly and approachable, and enthusiastically receives and implements direction
- Has a passion for animals, particularly dogs
- Has solid general IT skills
- Has excellent planning and organising skills
- Is well-groomed with immaculate presentation, in keeping with the Mungo & Maud luxury brand image
- Is a self-motivated team player who will work as a reliable and dependable member of our small and friendly team.
- Permanent employment on a part-time, possibly weekend-only, basis
- Competitive salary
Please email your CV, together with a covering note, to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies, please. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
This page last updated: 22 August 2022